There's a way of breathing that's a shame and a suffocation and there's another way: a love breath, that allows you to open infinitely.
Rates on a Sliding Scale
I am committed to providing therapy at a reasonable rate that also allows me to build and sustain a practice for years to come. I want you to be able to receive enough support to get and stay well. I want to be part of changing what healthcare looks like in the U.S. And, I want to challenge our reliance on Insurance and Big Pharmacuticals. Everyone is guaranteed the same thorough and consistent care, regardless of what you pay.
Sliding Scale: $60 - $120.
You decide how much you can pay. When you are able to pay at the higher end of the scale, you make it possible for me to see multiple clients who need to pay at the lower end. You are always welcome to pay above $120 if you like and/or can. All payments support my practice’s success, so that it can grow, continue to offer services at a lower rate, and focus on treating folks like you and doing work to change social, economic and environmental conditions toward freedom.
It is up to you to decide what is affordable for you. I don't verify income, or even believe that income is the only marker that indicates what is affordable. I am always willing to talk through this with you. It can be very hard to decide what something is worth based on our means. And, we often over- or under-assess our access to resources.
Some helpful ways to think about all of this can include:
· If you access to resources is over $90,000/yr, consider paying over $120 per session
· If your access to resources is over $60,000/yr, consider paying $100 per session
· If your access to resources is over $45,000/yr, consider paying $80 per session
· If your access to resources is under $45,000/yr, consider paying $60 per session (or discussing other options with me)
Other considerations you may have:
· You have debt that you are currently paying off (i.e. school loans, credit cards, etc.)
· You are in transition or just regaining financial stability
· You will benefit from getting more than session per week (we want therapy to serve you and sometimes that means coming 2x per week. If this is the case, pay less per treatment if needed)
· Some other reason that you know limits your access to resources
I also ask that you not pay less than what you can afford. A few more considerations to keep in mind:
● You have access to resources beyond your income (i.e. family, partner, retirement, savings, etc.)
● You pay other practitioners (chiropractors, naturopaths, etc.) at their full rate. While I want you to be able to access all the providers you need, this practice will not succeed if you pay lower than what you're willing to offer other practitioners.
● We make choices all the time what to spend our money on – going out to eat, to drink, going on vacation, cell phone plans, hobbies, education, etc. I ask that if you are choosing to receive care here, it is prioritized amidst all these other choices.
● A good question to often ask yourself is: what would I be willing to pay for this care if a sliding scale weren't offered?
My goal is that you and this practice thrive, not either/or.
I have a 24-hour cancellation policy. This means if you cancel, miss or re-schedule within 24 hours of your original appointment, you are asked to pay a $25 cancellation fee. Please make every effort to make your scheduled appointment time, or change your appointments prior to the 24-hour window so others can access your spot if you can't make it.
FORMS OF PAYMENT:
I take cash, check, paypal, or credit card. I do not take insurance, however I am happy to provide you with a receipt that you can try to use with your insurance provider.